Applications for the BMF program will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Nature of current volunteer assignment, business or public service task and how it contributes to the growth and employment of Buea municipality and the national vision in general.
- Quality of essays submitted and respect for word limits
- Relevance of proposed project proposal for the growth and development of Buea municipality including Cameroon’s 2035 development goals in general
- Ability to understand and assimilate the fellowship program content
- You should be able to demonstrate the contribution that you will make to promote Governance education and fight against corruption in Buea municipality and Cameroon in general
- We will also be looking for motivation, self direction and properly developed interpersonal skills that hold potential for community leadership.